Sunday, October 25, 2009

xBay removed my Byron listing......

I received a mail from xBay this morning notifying me the listing of Byron been removed, here is the reason they think inappropriate:


MC018 eBay Listing Removed: Miscategorization (337681104)

 You recently listed the following listing:
200391846786 - Polaroid 110B 4x5 RangeFolder camera conversion
Unfortunately, we had to remove your listing because the following information violates our policy:
Listed in category: Cameras & Photo > Film Cameras > Large Format > 5x7 & Smaller 

To avoid confusion, be sure to select a category that matches exactly what you're selling in your listing.......

Without any further suggestion, or any  buffering, just remove my listing in a sudden! I have been listed this for about 45 days already, without any question, I got 30 watches and 4 sold already! What my buyers would think of this? They will suspect that I am cheating them, just disappear without a sign! But that is what xBay made!!
I do really want to know in such a 4x5 film camera, what category is the right one, besides "5x7 and smaller"?

Hey! I paid for the listing! do you hear me? xBay!!!

(25/10 add) I don't sell camera on xBay anymore, now I sell Byron lens board only!! Pay even less to the Bay!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhhh, now I can understand when a man without any ability of design and invention and improvement, what will he do to others who has.
Poor powerless Littleman, you are so lonely and so little a man......if you are a man.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mate. It's that buffoon in NYC raising his ugly head once more, but don't worry given enough rope....